O-Sync Display Hyper Response Engine reduces the response time from 30 to 40 milliseconds down to 5 to 10 milliseconds. And it currently supports games including League of Legends Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, etc. Compared with Find X2 Pro, in a laboratory environment, the success rate of one-time focus in a low-light environment (5lux) is increased by 7.4%. The data of other devices performance improvement on the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 888 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
- If you don’t know what is a bootloader, then I encourage you to read this article.
- You would want to switch to earphones for enjoying music, but those aren’t present in the box.
- We didn’t face any issues with wireless audio streaming in our time with the phone.
CrDroid stylishly offers a pixel-like experience and supports Google Gcam Camera app. This is one of the best custom ROMs we recommend for our readers. This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer. It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel Experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP. Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device.
- I have had the phone for a year now, during this time it has fallen several times, sometimes without a case, there is no damage on the case.
- Not bad for a phone with a powerful processor and a high refresh rate screen.
- The POCO X3 Pro specs offer powerful and versatile smartphone that is perfect for any gadget enthusiast.
- They also have the same display size too, there’s not much to tell them apart if you look at them from the front side.
- The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones.
However, the Poco X3 Pro’s main camera performs noticeably worse than some of the alternatives, including Xiaomi’s own Poco X3 NFC and Redmi Note 10 Pro. In fact, I found them in line with those from the POCO X3. The lower resolution ultra-wide sensor also means you won’t have much headroom to crop and edit images. So, guys, I hope you will like the post “Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro review with pros and cons”. In this post, we have shared its in-depth review, advantages, and disadvantages, with some reasons to buy. So if you are looking to live stream your gameplay on YouTube then you can look at once at Realme NEO 6 mobile which you can buy for Rupees. There is no device under 20k that brings a 60FPS display.
Alternatively, you can also buy the 8/256 GB version, which costs 300 Euros (~$366). In terms of battery performance, both the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G and Poco X3 Pro are impressive.